why isnt it working?
yea my name is arun and for some reason i have no friends. why dont i have a real life? all my friends left me since istarted to hit on them. why is that? i hove no9 life. o yea when ppl ask my asl i say im a lvl 45/druid/ act4.... i just dont get it n e more......
dude your #$%&ing gay why the #$%& dont you just go out and get a life. go out side. buy the expansion omfg gfg..... o yea man you need to stop killing the cow king man thts just #$%&ing stupid since its not ur char....
No Text
I have the feeling they are the same troll. Note the join dates.
Indeed I arrived to the same conclusion when I reported them.

Trolls can be fun at times, but unfortunately the Lurkerlounge forum "dress-code" puts such crude trollers clearly within the realm of the totally unacceptable.
Sir_Die_alot,May 27 2004, 12:30 PM Wrote:I have the feeling they are the same troll. Note the join dates.
Damn. Guess I won't need this second torch then. ;)
Little Faith,May 27 2004, 06:39 PM Wrote:Indeed I arrived to the same conclusion when I reported them.

Trolls can be fun at times, but unfortunately the Lurkerlounge forum "dress-code" puts such crude trollers clearly within the realm of the totally unacceptable.
Yeah, I mean we're used to up-town, swanky, high-rolling trolls. These are more common-folk-trolls. They're not even worthy the beating they're about to receive when Bolty sees this.

Disappointing really. It's summer-time. I love the smell of troll-roast in the morning :)
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Since I can see that both of you (if you are two people) are posting from the same IP sub-range, just note that one more thread like this and I simply ban the range. If you weren't trolling, please read the Rules and FAQ here before continuing.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.