New to Battle Net
Hi.

I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Myrvana Breath of Winter. Also known as the Frostmaiden. I have been playing D2x for about a year now, but never online. I have a 24th level sorceress who specializes in Ice magic ( all my skill points are in the Ice magic tree). I would like to play online and meet some nice people.
I f any group of players below 30th clvl, would like an ice sorceress in their party, please reply to this thread. I'm going to set up a new internet connection mid-week, and will be ready to play next week -end.

thanx , and have a nice week-end! :)
When looking for friends, it is adviseable to state what realm you play on, whether you play ladder or nonladder, and whether you play softcore or hardcore.

I play on USWest, Ladder and NonLadder, Softcore. Add me to your friends' list if you are on my realm and play softcore. My account for Nonladder is 'unrealshadow' and Ladder is 'unrealshadow14'.
Thanx unreal. I will play softcore and non-ladder.

As for the realm....well I'm in Europe!
We'll see next week.

ciao!
I'm on Europe, but I only have a softcore ladder Boner in Nightmare with laughable equipment (he can still manage though).

I might actually try to get back into Bnetting after upgrading my computer from 128 to 600 and something RAM.

(Playing D2 online on the Windows Cache is not very fun).

My account is Halfdan.