breakpoints of weapons
Hello,

I did look for info at the lurkerlouge and other websites,but couldn't find any answer about breakpoints of weapons;I have read that speed breakpoints were different if ,for instance,a balrog blade was one handed or two handed and that you substract the increased attacked of a mod to get the final speed;a balrog blade is at speed 0 (info from battle.net),still there's no information to know if socketed with one or two shaels,it will reach the last speed breakpoint for a whirlwind or frenzy barb;is there a table or a formula available to know the different breakpoints of weapons?
Breakpoints have also something to do with the number of hits for each whirlwind or frenzy,I am still trying to understand how;can you help me to understand all about speed?
Clicky

That should help, if you're still interested in the actual mechanics then go here:
Clicky
"Would you like a Jelly Baby?"
Doctor Who
No , it doesn't help me to understand
I would like to know the different breakpoints of any weapon owing to a formula or a table;how do you calculate the final breakpoint? It would help me so that I know how to make a good choice by socketing or not with jewels or shaels
Anyone knows or is it just too complex for the geniuses of the lounge?
If I was as nasty as I'd like to be, I'd flame you to ashes for this.

DO try to use the calculator, 4-year-olds manage that.
Plus the calculator will happily display the breakpoints as a table.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."