Get together on the FvF server
I was just wondering how many people from the Lurker Lounge are playing on the FvF server and might want to get together to play? I see Lem and MongoJerry on occasionally, but that's about it. Personally, I've got a level 20 Priest (Silverflail) and a level 20 Warrior (Adam), either of whom would like to join up with any Lurkers for something like the Deadmines as run with Bolty on the PvE server. Is anyone interested in that and around my level or am I left out in the cold on this one? :)
-TheDragoon
I believe you, Leme, and Mongo are the only ones playing on the FvF server. I will probably wait until later pushes to give it a try.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Tribade (human paladin, 19 at the moment) is up for the Deadmines again on PvE. She would not mind getting up to at least 20 first. I think she was 17 when we tried the Deadmines the other night.

Can you switch characters between servers, or am I misunderstanding something (as usual)?

Rereading this, I think you may mean a Bolty type run but on the FvF server? If this is the case, no, sorry, she cannot help I guess.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."