question runeword

in Runes.txt ,170 kinds of runewords ,some of them is useful
but I find the Name numbers( first word every line) are not sign by turns these are from 1-----170,why?

http://aurikan.despayre.org/110/data/globa...excel/Runes.txt

below it is the lowest mlvl drop rune: what is regular monsters?
81 - Zod (82 for regular, melee monsters)
78 - Cham (79 for regular, melee monsters)
74 - Ber
69 - Lo
63 - Vex
57 - Ist
51 - Um
46 - Lem
42 - Ko
38 - Io BY THRUGG
I am from china,I love you!
Quote:but I find the Name numbers( first word every line) are not sign by turns these are from 1-----170,why?

If I have your question right here, there's a mildly amusing pattern in the list.
The runewords in the list are ordered in an interesting way:

First come the original runewords (pre-1.10) in alphabetical order:
Ancient's Pledge -> Zephyr

Then the 1.10 runewords, in almost-alphabetical order (stone, chaos and gloom are out of place):
Bound by Duty (Chains of Honor) -> The Beast (Beast)

Then comes the potentially interesting segment, 27 runewords in a mixed order:
Serendipity->Faith

And then finally the rest of the runewords finish the list in almost-alphabetical order (only sting is out of place).

I imagine the runeword numbering was originally indicative of alphabetical order (you can judge this for yourself by rearranging the list), but changes during development cycles probably caused this to be lost in a couple of places.

I'd hoped that the 27 jumble could be explained by the 4 realm runewords which are known + the 23 others blizzard recently announced. Unfortunately, both Wind and Prudence occur much later in the list. There's no real reason why this has to be the case though, as the list we have on our own machines does not have to match with that on the realms anymore, it would just provide a cool starting point for those wealthy (or foolish) enough to be considering trying to track down some runewords before they're announced by blizzard :) People could play the old 'first letter of the rune makes a word' game and try to match things up.

Not sure if this helps you out in any way, but I'm prone to random bouts of speculation from time to time.

Cheers,
30ftSmurf
thank 30ftSmurf very much!

maybe there are a older list,from 1---170 by turns in 1.07patch, Blizzard chose first 24 (Ancient's Pledge -> Zephyr)not from1--24,
in this list turns by runewords that can be used in game but keep the old list number ......
I am from china,I love you!