knockback,nef rune
If a weapon is socketed with several nef runes,does the mod "knockback" stack or does it make no difference with just one nef rune? "knockback" doesn't always work,so I guess it is a X% (just like the crushing blow of the ber rune);if its is a %,what is the %?
Courtesy of adeyke I know the following:

Nef Runes (or other sources of knockback) do not stack, you either have knockback or you don't.

Knockback depends on the size of the monsters you are attacking, small monsters have a higher chance of getting knocked back, larger monsters have a lower chance (I don't know the numbers here though) and some monsters cannot be knocked back at all.

Hope that helped a little
Greetings

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Thanks Nuur,that helped a lot

As knockback doesn't stack,I won't socket the windforce with a nef;maybe a dol or a shael...what is the best socket for a windforce?
Depends on how much other IAS gear you have, what skills you're using, and what you have available to socket. If a shael just bumps you over a breakpoint, it's almost always the best choice for a bow (me is a speed freak when it comes to bowazons, so YMMV). If you're shooting as fast as you want at the moment, well, use something else. Amn to give you dual leech, freeing up other equipment slots, is not a bad choice. A good rare or magic elemental damage jewel could do the trick. First thing though, is to check your breakpoints and see what good (if any) a shael will do for you.

http://diablo2.ingame.de/tips/calcs/weapon...hp?lang=english

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"