Are you unhappy with Battlenet?
Higlander, since you do not respect our rules here (he edited the content back into the post, complete with an argument on why maphack is a "tool"), you are no longer welcome.

-Griselda
Found this on your forum

Quote:Ok, alot of people keep asking where to get loader, pickit, maphack, and some other files to use on the realms.

So, I have uploaded a group of programs to:

Justanother useful area

They are all legal to use on the realm, and should have a readme inside to help install/run it.

I don't think you can sit on both sides of the fence at once

If you mean this:

Quote:There are no scammers, bots and no bugged items

Then you need to clean your act up

It's a pity, otherwise I might have been quite interested
Reply to Brista

Playing legit takes a special type of player and it seems your not one.
thehighlander,Sep 10 2004, 09:41 AM Wrote:Playing legit takes a special type of player and it seems nor not one.
Try again. This time with logic.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Highlander,

Playing legit takes more than just calling yourself "special". It actually involves not using the type of programs that you host on your realm. While you may not consider that to be cheating, we do. You are welcome to do what you want on your own site. However, when you come here to tell us about it, then we expect you to respect our standards.

Don't believe me? Please take a look at the Rules and FAQ.
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
In the defense of highlander, it would seem that his realm is a slightly modded enviorment. In his case, the way the game is meant to be played is by using hacks. Although I don't think it was right of him to post this on LL, I feel he's quite within his rights to have a haxor realm.
My whole point was that he shouldn't have mentioned it here, although whether or not he's "within his rights" is probably a can of worms that you don't really want opened.

Also, highlander seems to think that because we don't feel that those programs are legit, it means that *we* don't play legit. I've yet to figure out how that's supposed to work. :unsure:
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
I've actually been really pleased with B.net since I started playing again when the Ladder season started.

Haven't had any problems trading, people are friendly, no griefing whatsoever. Seems like a better B.net than the one I left.
My other mount is a Spiderdrake