Magram & Gelkis
I have been puzzling the Magram and Gelkis quests in Desolace. They seem unusual, as it looks like you could complete one quest but then not be able to do the other (unless centaurs are more stupid than they look).

Anyone have any thoughts on this? I must say it is a refreshing change from just collecting fifteen body parts.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
LavCat,Sep 25 2004, 12:32 AM Wrote:I have been puzzling the Magram and Gelkis quests in Desolace.  They seem unusual, as it looks like you could complete one quest but then not be able to do the other (unless centaurs are more stupid than they look).

Anyone have any thoughts on this?  I must say it is a refreshing change from just collecting fifteen body parts.
[right][snapback]56379[/snapback][/right]

Unless they changed it significantly, you to kill a LOT of centaurs of another faction just to be able to get quests for one faction (last time I did it it was ~200 centaurs). If they changed it, then it's not a bad quest series. The other quests from either faction are much better and more fun. You have to be aware that the rewards from each faction are different, so you might take that into consideration before picking up the quests.

And it IS possible to do both faction quests, you will just have to kill a LOT more centaurs to get your reputation back up =\
You have to choose between them, it is ment this way. Both Horde and Alliance can do this series of quests.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.