HOLY SH*T!
You guys don't even want to see my basement, then. :ph34r: My husband is a bit of a collector, and he likes his games. I'd take a picture, but, I couldn't get everything (or even most of everything) in a single shot.

It's mostly not video games, though. Mostly, it's RPG's and Mechwarrior, with a few boxes of comics thrown in.

At least the "I must own every Magic card ever" isn't happening anymore, but Mechwarrior pieces do take up more room than Magic cards do.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Griselda,Oct 7 2004, 11:42 PM Wrote:I'd take a picture, but, I couldn't get everything (or even most of everything) in a single shot.[right][snapback]57295[/snapback][/right]

Take multiple pictures. The public demands it!
DeeBye,Oct 7 2004, 08:57 PM Wrote:Take multiple pictures.  The public demands it!
[right][snapback]57296[/snapback][/right]

I'm not sure this does it justice, but here's a composite of at least some of the collection:

[Image: collect.jpg]

:o
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Nomad25055,Oct 6 2004, 01:37 PM Wrote:Ebay Now THAT'S just insane. I honestly can't think of any words to describe this.  :blink:

NoMaD
[right][snapback]57143[/snapback][/right]

Wow that made me check the internet for Nintendo Greenhouse, I have one with original box in quite good conditions.....these things are actually worth money...

I wonder what a diablo2 battle chest will be worth in 50 years :D
Griselda,Oct 8 2004, 01:01 AM Wrote:I'm not sure this does it justice, but here's a composite of at least some of the collection:

:o
[right][snapback]57298[/snapback][/right]

:o indeed!