Rumor of Remastered Warcraft III?
Over at Wowhead there are rumors that many Warcraft 3 Players have been invited to an offline event by Blizzard. Speculation has been leaning towards a Warcraft III remaster or even Warcraft 4. My money based on the Legion App is a mobile Warcraft RTS. What you do think?
Definitely something mobile-related.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I remember reading an interview with one of the StarCraft II team, before it came out, that they were interested in making WarCraft 4, but had to complete the SC2 trilogy first, since it would likely be the same team working on WC4. "Interested" is far from "planning to", but one can dream!
The error occurred on line -1.
Well then! Rumors no longer.
The error occurred on line -1.
And "mobile-related" was Diablo. What a world.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I read about the uproar at Blizzcon. *shrugs* First world problems

I and my son are both looking forward to wc 3 remastered. I have SC original remastered on my PC and play it now and again.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Warcraft II just released on GOG, upgraded to offer the classic game with modern OS compatibility, like Windows 8 and 10, and there's a hi-res version. The classic version has battle.net, and some online players.