Avenger stats
I know what to use in terms of equipment/skills, but I am not too sure on my full stat point spread with my avenger. Any help would be of good use.

Thanks,
MikethemizJR
Funny I just posted an avenger tread just like this about a week ago. But what I have found is. Dex only enough for max blodk ( put the mouse cursor over the defence to see you block rate, Holy shield on if you have it) Str only enough for you to use your stuff ( Lengadary mallet is 189, Bezerker axe is 138 str, Phaze blade Req Strength: 25 Req Dexterity: 136 & Mythical sword Req Strength: 147 Req Dexterity: 124). If you plan on wearing Guardion Angel armor and HoZak both have below 100 str so you will now have to worry about that much and your vitality gets all the rest. Energy is Zipo and not the squirl deamon from Inu-yasha. :0 hope that helps.

Sirbub
"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mustake"
Are you pondering what I am pondering? One of the things I havent found out yet is it worth puting str up to 189 for LMallet for 50-61 dmg or charming my str up to there or just sticking with a BAxe at 24-71 dmg. Mabe we just need more than one Brain on this subject.

SIrbub
"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mustake"
MikethemizJR,Nov 1 2004, 03:49 PM Wrote:I know what to use in terms of equipment/skills, but I am not too sure on my full stat point spread with my avenger. Any help would be of good use.

Thanks,
MikethemizJR
[right][snapback]58827[/snapback][/right]

Well, I'm not going to go into the whole ordeal again, as I just posted a lengthy (well I wouldn't really call it a guide, per se) to this same topic. Just check out my post in the "What skill next" Avenger post.