New Skin
Great job, Dyntheos! You've made the Lounge even better!
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Dyntheos,Nov 24 2004, 12:17 AM Wrote:I've noticed that the quote button has a border around it.
[right][snapback]61056[/snapback][/right]

Dyntheos,

Once again, you are the man!

All the icons put in, the border nailed - plus, for good measure, I finally found where the lame non-css-controlled highlight line is in the outline view and turned it black. :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
In the "Change Email Address" section of "My Controls", the security code is hard to read, as the text is about the same color as the background on a white box, so the edges blend in (check it yourself to see what I mean).

And when are these smilies going to lose their white borders?

Oh, and for some reason, they [the smilies] don't seem to be animated anymore.
Were they ever, Obi2Kenobi?
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Obi2Kenobi,Nov 30 2004, 08:45 PM Wrote:And when are these smilies going to lose their white borders?
[right][snapback]61629[/snapback][/right]

Thanks to TPJ of the Amazon Basin, today. Go Basin!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Dec 1 2004, 08:51 PM Wrote:Thanks to TPJ of the Amazon Basin, today.  Go Basin!

-Bolty
[right][snapback]61701[/snapback][/right]

TESTING!

EDIT:
Quote:THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND
You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

Some of the ones from here still show the white BG, but the ones from the "Clickable Smilies" table work fine.

I don't know which one is better -- :shuriken: , :w00t:, or :whistling: (<-looks like QBert).

I'd just like to say excellent job on the new skin! It looks great, is good on the eyes, and brings new life to an old favorite :)!

RTE :D
Ran off to the Amazon Basin