I need help....
hi, I just started to play diablo on my computer. I wanted to take a break, have a coffee, I saved (i think) my player. And I started up again and thought I would be in the dungeon where I left off, with all of my stuff, but it is as if im back at the begining.How do I save everything?
Play single player?

In Multiplayer only your items and character are saved, not the dungeon status. Although there are shortcuts in town to levels 5, 9, and 13, if your character level is high enough.
fish,Nov 14 2004, 10:01 PM Wrote:hi, I just started to play diablo on my computer. I wanted to take a break, have a coffee, I saved (i think) my player. And I started up again and thought I would be in the dungeon where I left off, with all of my stuff, but it is as if im back at the begining.How do I save everything?
[right][snapback]60166[/snapback][/right]
hi i think you cant save the player you nust have pressed the new game button instead of load game try load game. :rolleyes:
sid_jain,Dec 22 2004, 01:16 PM Wrote:hi i think you cant save the player you nust have pressed the new game button instead of load game try load game. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]63329[/snapback][/right]
Hi, I think you can preview your post.

You must have pressed the "add reply" button instead of the "preview post" button.

Just a helpful hint.

Take care,

Lord_Olf
"I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast!" - Flea