missing classic cd key
Hello,

I have bought a second diablo+LOD box a while ago;the LOD cd key was there in the box,but the classic cd key was missing;so I asked Blizzard a classic cd key,and I received by email a so called d2 key,however I was given a wrong key (after typing the key,message said ' key of another blizzard product...') so I gave up..
My question is:
I have installed diablo2 on 2 computers with the SAME classic cd key and a different LOD key for each computer;so, can I connect on battle.net with the same classic key but 2 different LOD key? Indeed,I plan to play diablo with the 2 computers at the same time with the 2 installations and the same classic key.Would this work or is there an incompatibility when you use the same classic key?
Thanks for your help,

Abramelin
You cannot connect to battle.net at the same time if youm are sharing any Cd-key. Because even if you are playing the expansion, You used the same diablo 2 cd-key so the program runs using that cd-key. so and two cd keys can not occupy battle.net at the same time. Try getting a Cd-key that your friend doesnt use or e-mail blizzard again.

Mike