Thanks for all the fish!
Summer is here, and I've decided to spend it getting outside more, playing softball, golfing, and working on a tan :D Therefore I'm suspending my WoW account.

I've had an awesome time playing WoW over the years with you all. I wouldn't want to be in any other guild... you folks are great. It'll be nice to save $14.99/month.

I suspect there's at least a 50/50 chance I'll re-start my WoW account once fall is over and the weather starts getting cold.

In the mean time I'll be kept up to date on big events by Gabi who is still in love with the game.

Happy raiding!

- Dave (gantor/ganalon/kosch... et.al.)
Terenus: (Horde)
Kosch -- Shammy lvl 74
Kramm -- Rogue lvl 70
Xentha -- Dark Knight lvl 55

Doomhammer: (Alliance)
Ganalon Mage Lvl 60
Have a good time in the world!

I mean, I know it's small compared to Azeroth, but you make do with what you have. :lol:

-Jester
Have fun! :DOutside is good. :w00t:
Intolerant monkey.
Gonna miss you in-game honey! :blush:
The Cosmos is all that is or ever was or ever will be. Our feeblest contemplations of the Cosmos stir us — there is a tingling in the spine, a catch in the voice, a faint sensation of a distant memory, as if we were falling from a great height. We know we are approaching the greatest of mysteries.
- Carl Sagan (Cosmos)
Quote:Gonna miss you in-game honey! :blush:

Now if only the sunshine would cooperate. This 3-day weekend has been cloudy, rainy, and probably didn't break 70 degrees:wacko:
Terenus: (Horde)
Kosch -- Shammy lvl 74
Kramm -- Rogue lvl 70
Xentha -- Dark Knight lvl 55

Doomhammer: (Alliance)
Ganalon Mage Lvl 60
Sad to see you going. Now summer is here I can play even more:DWhooo!!
Quote:Sad to see you going. Now summer is here I can play even more:DWhooo!!
Yeah, specifically, somewhere else!

Away with you now.

-Jester