Forming a D2C Party
Hey all. I haven't been here in a while. Today I felt the sudden urge to play diablo 2. So i boot up expansion and I realize why I quit in the first place. Bleck. So now I thought it would be a great idea to form a D2C party!! w00t. My ideas were a small group, max 6, probably 5 people, either all different classes or all the same or something that isn't normal ( normal being like pally pally sorc sorc baba, you get my drift) for a party mix. I am really open to ideas here but one thing I really want is no twinking, just a fun original, good time, see how far we can get type thing. Also one very important thing, I am looking to keep the party united, and for this reason I really want players who can play frequently and somewhat to a schedule or else this whole idea will crash and burn. And that would be bad. Well if this sounds fun to anyone, don't hesitate to post here. My acct is *magic_bus_@useast, though posting here is your best bet. Thanks and I hope we can do this!

P.S. If we do this with no twinking privately I could also see xpack being an option, just thought of that.
i'll play and im going to be a sorceress
D2Classic :wub:
-Tempus-
Only play PoE now.