Hi all
Hi guys.

I'm so glad to see people playin D1 yet. I'm one of those who got the game many years ago, almost for about 10 years.

I had a character on Battle.net for about 2 years ago, but unfortunatly I moved from my country to somewhere else and I lost my CD. Anyway, now I'm looking for a new Diablo1 CD but unfortunatly even Blizzard compny is out of stock.

You know guys there are many many other game much better than Diablo1 but I realy love this game and (lol) I got adicted in damn good game!

Now I have a question, is there any possibility to get a brand new one online? Is there any info about gettin a new one around?

Thanx for the help.
Blizzard still produces copies of d1. Almost any gaming store will have a copy.
Good to see you again Seventhson. Long time no see <-- Antrin
Hi, SeventhSon,

SeventhSon,Apr 2 2005, 09:34 PM Wrote:Hi guys.
Now I have a question, is there any possibility to get&nbsp; a brand new one online? Is there any info about gettin a new one around?

Here in mid-Michigan, USA, retail copies of Diablo by itself are getting rare, though even 6 months ago I remember seeing them. However, the Battlechest is still common. Of course, if you already have D2, or have no interest in it, that's a rather expensive way to go.

I occasionally see used copies for sale in local shops like EB - somtimes without a manual, but you probably don't need one with your playing experience, and I've seen them as low as $3 (they're usually about $5-7, IIRC).

Don't overlook e-bay as a source. Just search for 'Diablo' in Video Games. I found about 20 hits, about half used, half new (many of the latter with the "Buy now" option, if you don't want to go through the bidding process).

Otherwise, try a price comparison site (pricewatch.com?, etc.), or even a regular search engine (on the first page of Google hits for 'Diablo retail' I found this deal:
http://www.dealdealdeal.com/300269.html -- that seems to be a current sale, and looks like a good deal, though I have no experience with that company, so caveat emptor...).

Good luck. It's been a while since I've played D1 and I've been thinking it might be time one of these days to fire it up again.

Regards,

Dako-ta