how to play a warrior?
hi, i play a warrior in hellfire sp ,i want some usefull tips cause i don't know this character.i wonder too if cause his one hand fighting style his damages will be enough in higher levels.thanx in advances for a ll your further advices :P
I advice you check out Armin's excellent Warrior 101 over at Freshman Diablo.

Bolty's High-Level Warrior Strategy Guide here at the Lounge is the next step. Surf to Lurker Lounge's main page and find the Strategy section under Diablo.

Lastly, I implore you to tighten up your writing style at this forum. Basically, don't write like this.
fariel,Apr 25 2005, 11:30 PM Wrote:I play a warrior in single-player Hellfire and would appreciate some advice, since I'm not experienced with this type of character. I'm worried that he won't do enough damage at  higher character levels because of his one-handed fighting style. Thanks in advance for your replies.
[right][snapback]75226[/snapback][/right]
You'll be fine; there is very little difference between one-handed and two-handed damage, especially at higher character levels. Grammar-Nazis, on the other hand, should all burn in hell. :P
>hi, i play a warrior in hellfire sp ,i want some usefull tips cause i don't know this character.i wonder too if cause his one hand fighting style his damages will be enough in higher levels.thanx in advances for a ll your further advices :P

From what I remember from a while back:

- Due to spell blocking, it might not be a bad idea to go shieldless whenever there's spell slinging monsters around.

- The 'Of Bashing' affix is at best crudly on regular Diablo, in Hellfire it's actually very useful.

I'm assuming that you're playing regular Hellfire here. If you haven't checked it out already, HF:Fixed is a great mod for players that likes Hellfire, but wished some of it's more questionable or unfinished features are fixed. Stupid things like spell blocking for example, are removed in HF:F.
Hammerskjold,Apr 26 2005, 12:35 PM Wrote:>hi, i play a warrior  in hellfire sp  ,i want  some  usefull tips  cause  i  don't  know this  character.i wonder too if  cause  his one  hand  fighting style his damages will be  enough in  higher  levels.thanx  in  advances  for  a ll  your further advices  :P
  From what I remember from a while back:

-  Due to spell blocking, it might not be a bad idea to go shieldless whenever there's spell slinging monsters around.

- The 'Of Bashing' affix is at best crudly on regular Diablo, in Hellfire it's actually very useful. 

I'm assuming that you're playing regular Hellfire here.  If you haven't checked it out already, HF:Fixed is a great mod for players that likes Hellfire, but wished some of it's more questionable or unfinished features are fixed.  Stupid things like spell blocking for example, are removed in HF:F.
[right][snapback]75238[/snapback][/right]
Hi,

I might be wrong here, but if this is the same fariel, then he is actually playing Hellfire: The Dark already. The Bug is fixed there, IIRC.
But then again, maybe he's playing both Vanilla and The Dark? Who knows...

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.