I Need An Assist
Would any Lurker who currently has Seeing What Happens, which I believe is the quest step that leads to The Stone Watcher, please PM me?

I need help completing this quest. I failed to reactivate the Stone Watcher and get the part of the quest in which you learn the purpose of the Stone Watcher. Now I can't reactivate the pedestal. Hoping I can pick it up again if some else can activate the pedestal at the previous step.

Your help much appreciated.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
If you can't find a Lurker to help you, you can hang out around the pedestal. When someone else does it, the Stone Watcher hangs around for 10 minutes. If you are able to talk to him, it'd be then.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Mirajj,May 3 2005, 07:54 AM Wrote:If you can't find a Lurker to help you, you can hang out around the pedestal. When someone else does it, the Stone Watcher hangs around for 10 minutes. If you are able to talk to him, it'd be then.
[right][snapback]76138[/snapback][/right]
Curse you Mirajj! An opportunity to help Sabra and you had already posted my answer. :P Just to let Sabra know, this is exactly what I did. I waited until someone else talked to him (think it was a Tauren even) and then talked to him. Worked for me.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
LochnarITB,May 3 2005, 11:39 PM Wrote:Curse you Mirajj!  An opportunity to help Sabra and you had already posted my answer.  :P Just to let Sabra know, this is exactly what I did.  I waited until someone else talked to him (think it was a Tauren even) and then talked to him.  Worked for me.
[right][snapback]76233[/snapback][/right]

Hehe, Loch!

Here's what I did. I waited and waited and no one came. Once I'd memorized the AI of the one guard that moves, I decided that I was fairly screwed anyway, so there was nothing to lose from abandoning the quest and seeing what happened. I had given The Stone Watcher the disks; I was in the middle of it. I knew that, and I figured the game knew where I was too, and it did!

I went to the pedestal and clicked it and got the message that said I must learn the purpose of the Stone Watcher. Same as I'd had before. (Never hurts to double check.) I abandoned the quest, clicked the pedestal again and he appeared. I was able to successfully complete it and La Mage's eventual entrance to Uldam seems secure, providing Blizz eventually decides where they're going with this.

So relieved that I wasn't left hanging at the ends of the earth.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!