Help with chargadin
I'm making a chargadin, because they are the funnest builds I've played thus far as paladins. I need help with the synergies and such for charge and everything.

If you could give me a link to a big list of synergies including it for other characters that would be great, and which skills and equipment I should get.

Thanks a-zi
a-zi,May 15 2005, 05: Wrote:I'm making a chargadin, because they are the funnest builds I've played thus far as paladins. I need help with the synergies and such for charge and everything.

If you could give me a link to a big list of synergies including it for other characters that would be great, and which skills and equipment I should get.

Thanks a-zi
[right][snapback]77497[/snapback][/right]

Simple:
you maximize the following

charge
might
vigor
fanatisicm

you might wanna put some points in Salvation ( it helps against casters ).
you'll probably opt for a tw0-handed weapon ( try Death war lance or Elite Maul )
In the early lvls, ( before 30th ) u will use Might aura . After you put 10 points in fanatisism, switch to the later, but DON'T ignore might. keep on putting points in might even if you are not actually activating it, coz it synergizes with charge.

I recommend you try to get SANCTUARY runeword shield . It helps a lot when dueling casters ( necros and sorc ). because it has lvl 12 slow missile charges. basically what you do is cast slow missiles and then switch to your 2 hand weapon ( the slow will last for like 4 minutes - more than enough time to kill your opponent ).

Get Highlord's wrath and Gorerider also.
This the same A-zi with 99 sorc on USWest? If so, this is hnt ^_^

--T