MC Questions
I haven't played with MC PvP much yet. Was curious about a couple of things. If I MC a Paladin, can you have them cast DI and suicide? Is it possible to MC a warlock and have them hellfire themselves to death? What are the massochistic possibilities involved in MC?
savaughn,May 19 2005, 03:58 PM Wrote:I haven't played with MC PvP much yet.  Was curious about a couple of things.  If I MC a Paladin, can you have them cast DI and suicide?  Is it possible to MC a warlock and have them hellfire themselves to death?  What are the massochistic possibilities involved in MC?
[right][snapback]77895[/snapback][/right]

You can't use player's skills when you MC them, at least using the priest spell MC.

Mind Control Hat, a different type of mind control, makes a player your pet, and the player will randomly use his skills, usually using up some high-cooldown ones. You can't control that in any way. So in theory they can Hellfire themselves to death, or cast teleport on themselves, but in practice that usually won't happen.
lemekim,May 19 2005, 09:14 AM Wrote:You can't use player's skills when you MC them, at least using the priest spell MC.

Mind Control Hat, a different type of mind control, makes a player your pet, and the player will randomly use his skills, usually using up some high-cooldown ones. You can't control that in any way. So in theory they can Hellfire themselves to death, or cast teleport on themselves, but in practice that usually won't happen.

A person can't directly damage themselves, but you can make them do suicidal things like run into their own town guards or jump off a cliff. One fun thing is to Mind Control a hunter and have him or her kill his or her own pet.
MongoJerry,May 21 2005, 01:07 AM Wrote:A person can't directly damage themselves, but you can make them do suicidal things like run into their own town guards or jump off a cliff.  One fun thing is to Mind Control a hunter and have him or her kill his or her own pet.
[right][snapback]78130[/snapback][/right]

Mind Control + Jump into Lava in Blackrock Mountain is always a popular choice.