looking for 'builds' for d2 1.12
hi there, long time caller, first time listener. can you post some links for builds for the skill trees for the various classes? i'm playing version 1.12; i'm never really sure how to build a real good toon. thanks alot ! and i hope d3 is more like d1 and less like d2.
If you click on the "community" link on the main site, you can find some places that offer character building advice. The Amazon Basin and Realms Beyond Diablo are both great places to learn how to play the game.
Quality over quantity.
- BruceGod -
I'll add that using the PlugY mod to try out skills in single player is a great way to work out your own "builds".
It will allow you to re-assign skill points to find what works in different situations.

Also, starting the game with the -act5 switch in the command line will allow you to create a new character that starts in Act 5 at level 33, will points ready to be allocated. It can be a fun way to play the game, with a naked level 33 character with no cube and no access to waypoints (wp will only take you to Act 1, and you would need to play through the game to get back to Act 5). Add to the fun by setting the number of players to 8 (/players 8).

-rcv-
how do you add it using PLUGy mod? I am trying to add but its not working Sad