Alright here's my deal
By the way, GG... now that this is a "current" topic again:

I just wanna let you know it means a lot to me, and I'm sure to everyone else, that despite this you've still shown up for every raid. Don't push yourself into going if you're not up to it, though, alright?
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Darian,Aug 30 2005, 05:38 PM Wrote:By the way, GG... now that this is a "current" topic again:

I just wanna let you know it means a lot to me, and I'm sure to everyone else, that despite this you've still shown up for every raid.  Don't push yourself into going if you're not up to it, though, alright?
[right][snapback]87695[/snapback][/right]

See this is the very thing that is so hard for me. Yes I do feel normal when not playing this game, but this damn game is one of the few things I can do where I know that most of the time I will feel normal. I like to feel normal. So I do push myself sometimes, not to go on the raid but so that I can feel like a normal human being.

Do you remember last Saturday? I was on TS and I flat out said "I'm just here to have fun with my friends." That was a day where I really need to feel like a normal human being so I dived into WoW to do it. But you'll also recall how much of my TS chatter was not WoW related at all. How I told tal to let Sharon talk if she wanted to. I wasn't there to play WoW I was there to feel like a person. This is part of the reason that I kept talking last night even though it frustrated the hell out of you. I could talk and listen to people I didn't know. I didn't care that I knew I was messing up WoW stuff.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Aug 30 2005, 03:34 PM Wrote:I'm currently terrified that I will never be a productive member of society again.  So I've progressed and I've regressed.
[right][snapback]87669[/snapback][/right]
Wow GG. Although my situation is different, it still boils down to this exact same sentiment. I admire your willingness to share this with us.

I'm sure that most of the people that know you here and in-game are pulling for you. Take it at whatever pace you need. If you need something from us, I doubt that there would be any question about us doing what we can to help. If you need laid back people to party with, I'm sure a couple whispers will get them. If you need a raid, there are other nights than Saturday. Even if you don't feel like playing, but want to talk, TS can be fired up without WoW. We are a good bunch. Many of us live to help. Lean on us. Please.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."