Problem with updated mod (CTmod?)
I just updated some mods I use and among them the CTmod and ran into a problem. There is now 4 empty icon backrounds covering my normal icons. It seems they are in the place were originally my shapeshift icons are located, however, I can't seem to remove them. They don't appear with my priest so I figure it is a Druid problem. Anyone seen this? Or have a solution? They can be seen in the pic below.

http://hem.bolina.hsb.se/pedro/pic.jpg

Since the CTmod is the only one I use that messes with the icon bars, I figure it should be that one. I did add two other mods, the Auctioner and a fishing one (that keep track of things I fish in each area) but they should not mess with the icon bars.

While I am at it, I have also opened a new chat window (or whatever it is called). I have it to show all text normally in the combat window so that I get them both. However, unlike the normal text window, the background does not fade away. It can be seen to the right in the pic above. Is there a waty to make such new windows not show the background as with the normal window?

Thanks in advance for any help.
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Open the CT config gui and go to... I think it's the Misc tab. Hit the Breakable Bottom Bar option, and select "Hide pet and class bars."

See if that fixes it. :)
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Whenever I update CTMod now, I delete all the CT related folders and readd the new version, rather than update in place.

It looks like the overlap is in your Druid Forms buttons and your button bar. You might try going into the interface options and turning off the WOW button bars, and enabling the CT button bars, or vice-versa.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Darian,Aug 23 2005, 08:45 PM Wrote:Open the CT config gui and go to... I think it's the Misc tab.  Hit the Breakable Bottom Bar option, and select "Hide pet and class bars."

See if that fixes it.  :)
[right][snapback]87033[/snapback][/right]

EDIT: Fixed it. I had to download the "BottomBar" part of the CTmod. Just installing it removed the empty slots.

By the way, the option is under the "Hotbar Mods", not the Misc :)

Thanks to both of you.
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Jarulf,Aug 23 2005, 02:16 PM Wrote:Is there a waty to make such new windows not show the background as with the normal window?
Thanks in advance for any help.
[right][snapback]87030[/snapback][/right]
Right click on the the tab at the top of the new window. You will get a menu for that window. There is a section for display with an item labeled background. On the right side, there is a small box. Click it to get a color selector. On the popup, there is a percentage slider. This adjusts the background of the window from solid to clear. Slide it all the way to clear. That will make the background clear for any time it does not contain the mouse pointer. The color circle will give you color to the background and the color slider will determine the shade, gray at the bottom and full brightness at the top.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Got my answer, so if this happens to anyone else, in your addons at the character screen, disable CT BarMod. Worked like a charm. Thank you, GG!!!!
----------------------------------

I've got one too. I'm not sure if it's coming from an update on CT mod or CT RaidAssist. BUT ... and this totally blows ...

The minute my rogue goes into stealth, all of her Blizzard interface bars disappear. Side bars, bottom bars, only the basic interface bars remain. The bars come back when she comes out of stealth.

Help!

Anyone have a fix for this????
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!