Speed Runs
The Pubbie thread touched a bit upon pushing the envelope to speed through instances, and rather than hijack the already-tangential thread I figured I'd start up a new one.

Simply put, what are your speed records? Be it instance completion, reputation grinding, Honor in PvP, etc. Heh, even "I got x amount of Devilsaur leather in an hour!" is fair game. Go on, brag!

Today I set out with a group of well-accquainted players with the goal of an Upper Blackrock run, to get a few of us keyed up for Onyxia. Breakneck speed, few deaths, and in the end it took us 1 hour, 14 minutes from opening the door to downing Drakkisath. We then went on to clear Lower Blackrock (I mean... hey, we were there, they were there... let's kill!), clearing the entire instance in just over two hours. That's about as fast as I've managed it, and our prior record for UBRS was 1:37.
See you in Town,
-Z
The fastest Alliance UBRS run I've been on is 1:15. They were saying something the other day about a 45 minute on, if memory serves.

I've done a pubby Baron run in 50 minutes. Shocked me, to say the least.

I've seen Gandling go down in 1:30

Those the only notable ones springing to mind, atm.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Mirajj,Sep 1 2005, 01:14 PM Wrote:The fastest Alliance UBRS run I've been on is 1:15. They were saying something the other day about a 45 minute on, if memory serves.

I've done a pubby Baron run in 50 minutes. Shocked me, to say the least.

I've seen Gandling go down in 1:30

Those the only notable ones springing to mind, atm.
[right][snapback]87889[/snapback][/right]

PUBBIE Ubrs run with a demon warrior pulling. Awesome group.
THE best ever. Yes even better than our alliance runs.
Now that's scary. Zero deaths. Rogues bandaging themselves, jesus it was a fricking steamroller.
Time? 57 minutes after Drakk died.
We aoe'd EVERY single pull up to the assassins.

(there was a bunch of Sacred Grounds people and oh Sylvia was the warrior pulling)
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]