My appologies to Tal, Ruv, et al
I appologize to you and to the pubbies (who probably aren't likely to see this anway) for my actions in Gnomer. I allowed myself to reach a level that was far beyond anything necessary and say things which were totally inappropriate. I regret any flak that you two had to deal with from it.

The one good thing from the experience, in retrospect, is the realization that I need to work on emotion control through both medication and other means. Which should make my presence more palatable.

In closing, GL with MC Modnay and Thursday. I will be in class for much of those runs, but I do wish you guys luck:)

"In my army... it takes more courage to retreat than to advance" Josef Stalin
Tris,Sep 12 2005, 03:37 AM Wrote:I appologize to you and to the pubbies (who probably aren't likely to see this anway) for my actions in Gnomer.  I allowed myself to reach a level that was far beyond anything necessary and say things which were totally inappropriate.  I regret any flak that you two had to deal with from it.

The one good thing from the experience, in retrospect, is the realization that I need to work on emotion control through both medication and other means.  Which should make my presence more palatable.

In closing, GL with MC Modnay and Thursday.  I will be in class for much of those runs,  but I do wish you guys luck:)
"In my army... it takes more courage to retreat than to advance"  Josef Stalin
[right][snapback]88848[/snapback][/right]

We all have good days and bad days. You're willing to work on it and thats good enough for me. Get better, do well in school are the order of the day. :)
Let me start out with the tough statement and soften up as I go here. There has been a lot of commentary on your recent behavior from your fellow guildies. Since I believe I am still the closest person too you, I will be the one to tell you that your negativity and complaining is wearing thin with many Lurkers.

Tris, things have gone over the top for you recently. Taking steps to get on more effective meds will be beneficial to you, but IMO the main thing you need to work on right now is your approach. As I have often stressed to you, how we approach most everything in life is a matter of choice, and a good approach is a good finish.

I think you are making many disconcerting choice at present. I realize you are facing significant challenges, but life really does have a way of resolving itself, if you are willing to just let go and let be. Negativity is not the solution here, and it's never a good idea to complain withour offering a solution.

Go ahead and focus on your mental and emotional health and on your studies as you wind up your last year in law school. I hope you will take immediate action to get on a better footing. I wish you nothing but the best, as you know.

For the time being, just try this. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!