Pants
I have pants.

Well, a robe, but the effect is the same.

I am happy.

-Bolty

P.S. if you don't understand this post, it's probably a good thing anyway. It's just spam.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
You should have been with us on the Baron pant run Bolty. Or were you? It was all about the pants. :D I still didn't actually get my pants though, but Aleri already was decent by that time. I think the Blizzard designers really didn't think how some of these clothes would look on dwarf women. *shudders*

Anywho, congrats. :D
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Oct 25 2005, 11:18 PM Wrote:You should have been with us on the Baron pant run Bolty.  Or were you?  It was all about the pants.  :D  I still didn't actually get my pants though, but Aleri already was decent by that time.  I think the Blizzard designers really didn't think how some of these clothes would look on dwarf women.  *shudders*

Anywho, congrats. :D
[right][snapback]93175[/snapback][/right]

Oh I remember some of the outfits Aleri had. Heck I remember when you got tired of the crap you had, hit the AH and then went from proper Aleri to slut Aleri because there was no item previews at that time. :) The ass flashing while you ran.... Oh my.

Of course I also remember when Gnolack had boobs and had to wear a tabard. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
http://www.machall.com/index.php?strip_id=281

pants.
Bolty,Oct 26 2005, 12:06 AM Wrote:I have pants.

Well, a robe, but the effect is the same.
[right][snapback]93171[/snapback][/right]

Got Devout?
:(
The error occurred on line -1.
Tal,Oct 26 2005, 08:00 AM Wrote:Got Devout?
[right][snapback]93196[/snapback][/right]
Dreadmist.
Intolerant monkey.
As Treesh said, Dreadmist. Who cares, I no longer look like a freak!

[Image: wow90.jpg]

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Oct 26 2005, 12:31 PM Wrote:Epic items are for wussies.
[right][snapback]93212[/snapback][/right]

Aw, man, why you gotta be hatin' on me?
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Darian,Oct 26 2005, 12:43 PM Wrote:Aw, man, why you gotta be hatin' on me?[right][snapback]93220[/snapback][/right]
You gotta admit it's true! Cripes, I'm CONSTANTLY healing you in raids. You are clearly a wuss for needing so much healing all the time. Look at me, I get healed maybe 5-10 times max in a raid.

-Bolty
Bolty,Oct 26 2005, 01:56 PM Wrote:You gotta admit it's true!  Cripes, I'm CONSTANTLY healing you in raids.  You are clearly a wuss for needing so much healing all the time.  Look at me, I get healed maybe 5-10 times max in a raid.
[right][snapback]93225[/snapback][/right]

I suck. :(
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Darian,Oct 26 2005, 04:38 PM Wrote:I suck.  :(
[right][snapback]93242[/snapback][/right]

Only one cure for it. Bolty gets to tank next time. :)
Bolty,Oct 26 2005, 01:56 PM Wrote:You gotta admit it's true!  Cripes, I'm CONSTANTLY healing you in raids.  You are clearly a wuss for needing so much healing all the time.  Look at me, I get healed maybe 5-10 times max in a raid.

-Bolty
[right][snapback]93225[/snapback][/right]
Man am I in trouble then. Of course, you healers constantly heal me right as I'm getting ready to run out of AoEs and bandage myself, so it's all good.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Bolty,Oct 26 2005, 11:31 AM Wrote:[Image: wow90.jpg]
[right][snapback]93212[/snapback][/right]
Very fashionable! Even a gnome could be convinced to go dwarf if someone so attractive came calling. The skulls could go though. Not really fitting such a fine female form. :lol:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."