The Return of Saxy
There may be those of you that are wondering "Where has Saxy disappeared to?" Well, the answer is realtively simple, as it was 7 years ago when I stopped my Diablo experience crunch from 40 to 50 in a 2 week timeframe.

I'm still here, lurking when I can. There's been a lot of stuff going on IRL for me which has demanded my attention. I've become a firefighter, and my current obligations with that automatically takes 3 nights a week for me (when there aren't any calls). There has also been some other things that have come up, but I don't think that any of you want to hear about that.

Fortunately, the class that I'm taking for the fire company is going to be finished in about 3-4 weeks. Then I have a few other things to take care of - high school reunion for one - has it really been 10 years?

I'm figuring that since we're kind of hurting for 'Dins in the guild, I would return with a vengence (when there aren't any fire calls) and get myself up to 60 so that I can raid with you folks. Come on.... I can't let you have all the fun.

The estimated timeframe for me to pull this off is going to be in the 4-6 week timeframe. So hold on Tal, I'm coming back. I'm around a lvl 50 right now, and will be starting to vamp up my playtime so you're not getting hammered so much.

Until then, I'll keep lurking and/or posting, and just hope that I pass this course. For those of you that live in Bucks County, PA, who knows... you might just see me coming out of Station 18 in Q-town.

Keep the faith, forge ahead and all that other fun jazz.

-SaxyCorp
Welcome back.
Roland *The Gunslinger*