Diablo 2 Evolution?
I specifically remember a site detailing Diablo II's evolution over it's development. I can't find it now... If nothing else, I need a URL to pop in the wayback machine with. I already know about Diablo I's evolution, I know it's new url. But I can't find the DII evolution site.

Please?

EDIT: I already know I made a thread similar to this. But it got no replies. Again, I ask: does anyone know where I can find the site? I am not interested in the mod, I'm interested in the actual website.
(01-17-2012, 01:51 PM)amarksys Wrote: I specifically remember a site detailing Diablo II's evolution over it's development. I can't find it now... If nothing else, I need a URL to pop in the wayback machine with. I already know about Diablo I's evolution, I know it's new url. But I can't find the DII evolution site.

Please?

EDIT: I already know I made a thread similar to this. But it got no replies. Again, I ask: does anyone know where I can find the site? I am not interested in the mod, I'm interested in the actual website.

Try Dii.net. They documented D2's beta, pre-release, and release extensivly: Did you know originally fighting Arenas were to be included in the game, and the Chat Gem was suppose to allow you to switch between characters in game for trading items to yourself (muling)? All true. Guilds were also suppose to have much more significance in the game.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Hi, I know exactly what you are talking about..
Try this: http://web.archive.org/web/2008061518024...dex_ff.htm