How can I make this a default?
"Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder"

I'd like to make this a default thing when flinging scathing PMs back and forth. I don't do a lot of PMs, but each one is a gem unto itself and is worth saving.

I always forget about that little box until it is too late.
bad news
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
:(
Posting this here so I don't resurrect that other thread, but it seems relevant:

Bolty,Jul 19 2005, 02:29 AM Wrote:Been looking around guys, but it seems to be an unchangeable "feature" to the software.

-Bolty
[right][snapback]83752[/snapback][/right]

What about just changing the code to always check that box? The user is free to delete the message later if it isn't desired. The HTML for the page(s) in question has to be somewhere in the software, and most PHP scripts have large blocks of HTML with blocks of PHP directives interspersed. So, it shouldn't be too hard to force the box checked. Just search the PHP code on the server for where that box is written and add "checked" to it. I'd offer up a patch to do it, but processing the pages for transmission to the user loses too much information. LL seems to be hosted on a Unix-based Apache, which means that whoever does this should have a wealth of tools available. It's probably a 5-10 minute job, most of that just to find the right PHP file. :)