Pigs and Turtles?
The mage changes are still in flux, according to Tseric:

Quote:We have been collecting feedback and watching the activity on the boards. The devs have already been working on other changes which will likely occur before the PTRs even go up. Some points I would like to share with you:

Arcane Subtlety will possibly be broken up, in terms of aggro-reduction, and have this aggro-reduction spread to different talents in the various trees. An example might be that Burning Soul will now have an accompanying aggro-reduction feature, along with the interruption reduction. Arcane Subtlety might return to something more of a static cap of aggro-reduction to affect arcane spells only. Similar considerations will be made to the frost tree, to allow an aggro-reduction talent in each tree.

Something that did not make the original release, yet received some commentary before and afterwards were methods of distinguishing a Mage's Polymorph targets. Spell drops are being added to allow Mages to Polymorph targets into pigs or turtles, in addition to sheep. This will help mages seperate "who poly'd what?" and add some flavor to Poly. These have not had a drop location confirmed yet, but will likely be found in the world, rather than trainable.

We are still subject to change in this phase of the review and will still be collecting feedback, especially when the changes hit the PTRs. Plan your builds now and we will see what happens in testing ;)

I hope you can turn people into giraffes. That'd be awesome!
MongoJerry,May 9 2006, 06:23 PM Wrote:I hope you can turn people into giraffes.  That'd be awesome!
[right][snapback]109419[/snapback][/right]
Oooh, adding this to poly would be great. I would even settle for being able to set the color of my sheep. "I'll sheep blue, you take green and Bob, you take black."

Heh, when I saw the title of the thread, I thought you were talking about the rewards for the kid's week quests. I was torn. I saw Mr Wiggles first, so that is what I went for. I'm going to have to do it again with another toon so I can get Mr. Speedy!
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."