flambeau
I found a flambeau recently and was wondering if anybody here knows how the damage is calculated and if it is possible to do well with this bow (obviously having a backup weapon for fire immunes).
Hiya.

I do not really know how the damage is calculated, but according to Jarulf's Guide, it does 15-20 fireball damage. The weapon is listed as having an item damage of 0, but I am not sure if your base damage (that is, your damage minus the weapon) is incorporated. I would think it is.

It is possible to do well with this bow, but it depends on your character and where you are using it. Even late in the game, so to type, this bow can provide a challenging way of playing, but naturally it depends on the player.

Who dropped you this item?

Cheers and best wishes.

-Scrape
-degrak
Using more than one question mark does not make it anymore of a question.
degrak.com
degrak youtube
Quote:I found a flambeau recently and was wondering if anybody here knows how the damage is calculated and if it is possible to do well with this bow (obviously having a backup weapon for fire immunes).

Sorry for my incompetince, but i dont know what flambeau stands for, (i normaly dont use abriviations).
Flambeau isn't an abbreviation. It is the name of a unique bow available in Hellfire.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Quote:Flambeau isn't an abbreviation. It is the name of a unique bow available in Hellfire.

Oh, ty, i have hellfire, but i dont get to play it much.