Scholomance/Stratholme
I've never been there. I think I've missed out on a couple of cool places, and would like to go to either one, with a suitable guide or three. Anyone want to kill lots of undead? I'm working AD faction too, so this would help a great deal. Good days for me are Tuesday through Friday, pretty much, though I'd like to raid Friday if possible. Thanks for your time.
--Yak
Quote:I've never been there. I think I've missed out on a couple of cool places, and would like to go to either one, with a suitable guide or three. Anyone want to kill lots of undead? I'm working AD faction too, so this would help a great deal. Good days for me are Tuesday through Friday, pretty much, though I'd like to raid Friday if possible. Thanks for your time.
--Yak

I believe I'm taken for a Sunken Temple run this evening and working tomorrow evening. I could be around Friday if you're not raiding if you'd like. Otherwise I could try to shoot for next Tuesday if my schedule is not changed.:)
Quote:I've never been there. I think I've missed out on a couple of cool places, and would like to go to either one, with a suitable guide or three. Anyone want to kill lots of undead? I'm working AD faction too, so this would help a great deal. Good days for me are Tuesday through Friday, pretty much, though I'd like to raid Friday if possible. Thanks for your time.
--Yak

Friday could work for me!!!! LaMage thirst for more AD rep.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Training is going well, so I should be available most nights.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Littledude, Taunshu and Andar could use more AD rep on Friday.
If you don't mind having non-Lurkers, Kateley can help make up the numbers on Friday PM.

Kateley - Gnome Mage --- 60
Collector and connoisseur of fine keys, bags, trinkets and all things mooncloth
Covet! ... Covet! ... Covet! ... Covet!
--Yak

Yaki,

I should be around tonight, and I really really really want to bring my pally into Strath for some questage.:D
Quote:Yaki,

I should be around tonight, and I really really really want to bring my pally into Strath for some questage.:D

I'd love to get to the Baroness and see if she drops the frost wand.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Gah. Been busy. I still want to do this run, and was not meaning to dis anyone.

Still interest? I want some bone slicing hatchet action!
Wednesday night? Anyone interested in going to Strath (undead)?
Quote:Wednesday night? Anyone interested in going to Strath (undead)?

I can probably be on by about 8:00, work permitting. Strat is always a good thing.:)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla

Orisella could use another Baron run, need to get that kilt.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.

LaMage will go.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Looking like 8 PM, and we've got four! Woot! One more needed!