Round off the sums
Anyone know, how exactly work in WoW round off the sums?
I mean, if i have 25.95% chance to crit (or dodge) what number game mechanics take during verification in combat.
It takes whole number 25.95
Or by math rounding-off rule, it takes 26
Or it takes 25 by some border rule. (for instance, if that number was 23.7, game takes just 23)

Thx or answers, and sorry for my English.
There's no way to know exactly what Blizzard does, but given that tests have seen differences of < .1% where appropriate (mostly comparing weapon skill and defense), I'd guess that Blizzard simply randoms numbers of, say, 10000 (0-9999), instead of 100. Going to a floating point system would probably not be worth the extra CPU time required.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
I'm pretty sure "standard" computer operations are well over 4 digits long. I don't think they do anything to these "extras" except for rounding when they show stuff on the character screen. They carry significantly more digits than they show on the screen.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.