Fun With Spellsteal
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=36326

I'm sure it will get nerfed fast, if it hasn't already. It's a fun video, though.
He he, god-mode for a day :-)
Suprised they allowed that to go live, the ones in STV have the same abillity and was reported during beta. Hella fun apparently.

Either way, I could have sworn you were talking about our "WHO!? Let the dogs out?" moment last night when I read the title!:lol:
[Image: Who.jpg]

Cheers,
Frag (And Tori apparently!) :D
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Lets hope they just remove the fireshields from the kobolds in AV instead of breaking what is an extremely cool and USEFUL (omg!) ability.
Or they will probably go to heed the QQness of the pvp community and remove all +spelldmg from stolen effects.
Time will tell.
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
Quote:Lets hope they just remove the fireshields from the kobolds in AV instead of breaking what is an extremely cool and USEFUL (omg!) ability.
Or they will probably go to heed the QQness of the pvp community and remove all +spelldmg from stolen effects.
Time will tell.

They had a similar problem with Cloak of Fire that it would add the mages +dmg gear to the item. It was patched as a bug. It appears that they have two methods of generating a +dmg number. Some using the mages gear + item and another where it is just a flat number on the item (or in this case, stolen spell). This just appears to be a mistake in how this effect is calculated. I'm sure it will be patched soon to just give the tooltip amount without all of the mages +dmg gear added in.

What I find interesting is that people are now actively hunting for similar bugs in the game since it appears to be a simple classification/property at the item's/aura's design that blizzard might just make a mistake. I guess, happy hunting until the next item/spell is found.

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic