Swirly is our King!........not sure what of though
[Image: isoldestuckincart.jpg][Image: peekaboo.jpg]
[Image: peekaboo.jpg]
Today's random topic brought to you by the letter I!

Cheers,
~Frag :lol:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
That happened to me in Live Strat once. I got sheeped and as a sheep wandered underneath a stack of boxes. When sheep wore off, I was stuck in the boxes. I tried the unstick thing in the help menu but that just hearthed me to Orgrimmar. Of course since we were live-side Strat, no one could run out and resummon me; I had to hoof it the whole way back to EPL. Inconvenient, yet hilarious.:)

Did Swirly get unstuck?
We had it happen twice on the same Shadow Labyrinth run a couple nights ago. I got feared into a cart and had to blink to get out. One of the other players also got feared into a cart a little bit later and we had to summon them from the meeting stone since we were without a warlock.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:Did Swirly get unstuck?

The others ran out to the meeting stone and summoned me to get me unstuck. It occured to me after the fact that one other option might have been for me to try logging out and then back in. Didn't try that though.
Quote:The others ran out to the meeting stone and summoned me to get me unstuck.
It just occurred to me reading this, did you hearth and then they summoned you or did they summon you out of the instance? I never asked in our group and I was under the impression that you couldn't be summoned out of an instance. Is that not true?
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:It just occurred to me reading this, did you hearth and then they summoned you or did they summon you out of the instance? I never asked in our group and I was under the impression that you couldn't be summoned out of an instance. Is that not true?

You can summon people out of instances just fine.
Quote:You can summon people out of instances just fine.

It's summoning them *in* that you generally can't do. (into the instance itself)
--Mav
Quote:It's summoning them *in* that you generally can't do. (into the instance itself)
Ah, therein lies my confusion.:blush:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

"Talk, Laugh, Love."