Pet health not reporting correctly.
So, since the latest patch, pet health is not updating correctly for party members. It shows as always full in the default UI (even with every single add-on removed, not just disabled, but removed), the health bar, the enemy's target window and the nameplates all show as full. I've tested this in raid (in party with the pet and not in that party while still in the raid), grouped with the hunter, grouped with the hunter in range, grouped with the hunter out of range, and not grouped with the hunter.

If the pet is in range, the health does not update if I am grouped in any way with the hunter. It will update if I am in range, but NOT in a party with the hunter. If I am not in range of the pet, it updates correctly when partied. The pet health will update correctly when you are in an instance now.

The testing was done with a beastmaster hunter, a marksmanship hunter and a demonology warlock.

Folks in guild have heard me whine about this long enough so I did some more thorough testing. Meowry will be healed damn you Blizzard!
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:So, since the latest patch, pet health is not updating correctly for party members. It shows as always full in the default UI (even with every single add-on removed, not just disabled, but removed), the health bar, the enemy's target window and the nameplates all show as full. I've tested this in raid (in party with the pet and not in that party while still in the raid), grouped with the hunter, grouped with the hunter in range, grouped with the hunter out of range, and not grouped with the hunter.

If the pet is in range, the health does not update if I am grouped in any way with the hunter. It will update if I am in range, but NOT in a party with the hunter. If I am not in range of the pet, it updates correctly when partied. The pet health will update correctly when you are in an instance now.
The testing was done with a beastmaster hunter, a marksmanship hunter and a demonology warlock.

Folks in guild have heard me whine about this long enough so I did some more thorough testing. Meowry will be healed damn you Blizzard!

Do you know if Terenas has been restarted in the past 3 days?

Quote:Party members should now see pet health bars update properly. This hotfix will take effect after a realm is restarted following the hotfix's deployment.

This happened post "rolling restart", so if a realm hasn't been restarted ...
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:Do you know if Terenas has been restarted in the past 3 days?
This happened post "rolling restart", so if a realm hasn't been restarted ...
Well, it used to not show in either instances or out in the world so they fixed a little bit of it. I cannot remember if Terenas has been restarted in the last three days or not though.
Intolerant monkey.