Eat A(n) (im)Peach
For those interested in a mild chuckle, take a gander at this piece from the Washington Post.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/sleuth/2007...ment_to_be.html

It covers this letter, from a man who realizes that he is no Barak Obama, but wishes he were.
Quote:April 17, 2007

Dear Colleague:

This week I intend to introduce Articles of Impeachment with respect to the conduct of Vice President Cheney. Please have your staff contact my office . . . if you would like to receive a confidential copy of the document prior to its introduction in the House.

Sincerely,

/s/

Dennis J. Kucinich

Member of Congress
While plenty of folks could probably summarize this "confidential list" of high crimes and misdemeanors that Dastardly Dick would be charged with, fraud and obstruction topping the list, that rather misses the point.

Such a list of charges most likely can't get past the House, unless Dick Dastardly can be directly linked to Rove's five million email e-shredding episode.

Kucinich is doubtless aware of how the Clinton impeachment died an ugly death in the Senate, and that he'd need some 66 votes to rid the US of VP Cheney.

The Dems have 50, + 1 "independent" Lieberman who "caucases" with them. (Way to opportunist, Senator Joe. :P )

I am trying to fathom which 16 GOP Senators Dennis the Dumba$$* thinks he can swing to vote for impeaching Dick Dastardly. Chuck Hegel, perhaps, but the other 15 . . .

* Having heard Dennis speak, live and in person, in Austin, Texas during the run up to a Presidential election, I can only say that Dennis the Dumbass is a charitable nom du derriere. He recently raised $340,000+ for his presidential run, which I consider theft. He stole money from those people on the fraudulent premise that he is a viable presidential candidate. John Edwards and Hillary Clinton will and can mop the floor with this buffoon, and Obama shrug him off with minor effort. The people he pried money out of are either complete idiots, in which case PT Barnum was right, or he has pictures of them in compromising positions. I suspect the latter.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

PT Barnum was right.

I thought you knew that already. :P
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

I just moved back to Ohio too... :blink:

~Frag
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:PT Barnum was right.

I thought you knew that already. :P
Tee hee.

If we could apply Occam's Razor to everything, we'd need no further investigation. ;) We'd then not have Post-it notes, and where would we be? :unsure:

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
You have to give him credit for at least picking his target correctly.

After all, if Bush was the one targeted for impeachment, then were it to go through, then you people would be even worse off.

You'd be stuck with Cheney for President.
Quote:You have to give him credit for at least picking his target correctly.

After all, if Bush was the one targeted for impeachment, then were it to go through, then you people would be even worse off.

You'd be stuck with Cheney for President.

Impeachment of Bush, if it were to go through, would make Cheney walk a very narrow path to avoid offending anyone, I think.