Stormrage - Kazzak Down
So we were starting a Void Reaver raid, saw he was up, and went "why not."

Killed him in 3 tries, if you could accidentally getting too close and pulling him while clearing trash a "try." It's surprising how easy he actually is if you can muster up enough players for DPS. I think we had 30 people.

Then again, his loot isn't all that fantastic, so it seems well-balanced. To the Terenas crew, I'd recommend going for him pretty soon. He's not all that. Killing him in 1 minute can be tough, but you can still take him down after that if only a few people die to the temporary enrage. If you've got crews that can clear Karazhan, you can take out Kazzak easily - it's just a matter of getting enough people.

He's designed, after all, with PvP servers in mind where it's expected that people will try to grief you on the kill. Heck, people can grief you on PvE servers as well, or just be newbs and not realize that dying heals Kazzak...we had a little of that to contend with, but not much.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:So we were starting a Void Reaver raid, saw he was up, and went "why not."

Killed him in 3 tries, if you could accidentally getting too close and pulling him while clearing trash a "try." It's surprising how easy he actually is if you can muster up enough players for DPS. I think we had 30 people.

Then again, his loot isn't all that fantastic, so it seems well-balanced. To the Terenas crew, I'd recommend going for him pretty soon. He's not all that. Killing him in 1 minute can be tough, but you can still take him down after that if only a few people die to the temporary enrage. If you've got crews that can clear Karazhan, you can take out Kazzak easily - it's just a matter of getting enough people.

He's designed, after all, with PvP servers in mind where it's expected that people will try to grief you on the kill. Heck, people can grief you on PvE servers as well, or just be newbs and not realize that dying heals Kazzak...we had a little of that to contend with, but not much.

-Bolty

Our biggest issue on Kara is having 25 folks on at the same time. We aren't pulling from 4 guilds. We are pulling from 1 and occasionally working with a few others that are mostly self sufficient. :)

The biggest reason we've only had 1 pull on Gruul (we've killed Maulgar) is simply because we haven't had 25 folks regularly. Of course that all changes this week and we should be regularly having 25 folks at least one night a week which should help progress. It only took us 3 pulls of Maulgar after we actually had 25 folks to kill him after all (though we did a few hours on him 2 weeks early with just 20-23 for various attempts) and Gruul got taken to 50% on our only pull of him ever, and he got pulled before eveyone was ready. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.