Introduce Yourself Here!
(04-21-2021, 08:59 AM)PaladinLeeroy Wrote: Hi everyone!
The name's Mike, but you may call me Leeroy, it's fine too. I am a gamer, obviously, and a big TTRPG geek. Gotta confess that my love for Diablo III started from this item (it fitted my brainless Barbarian engage strategy soooo well, had lots of laughs with my friends back when we played).
I found this place yesterday, leased to see that forums are not completely extinct Big Grin

Welcome aboard. You're right, we're not completely extinct yet. I hope you enjoy your stay.

P.S. Could you go with a different font colour? Black on brown is quite hard to read and most of us here are old enough that our eyes aren't as good as they used to be.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
(04-22-2021, 06:47 AM)LennyLen Wrote:
The name's Mike, but you may call me Leeroy, it's fine too. I am a gamer, obviously, and a big TTRPG geek. Gotta confess that my love for Diablo III started from this item (it fitted my brainless Barbarian engage strategy soooo well, had lots of laughs with my friends back when we played).
I found this place yesterday, leased to see that forums are not completely extinct Big Grin

Welcome aboard.  You're right, we're not completely extinct yet.  I hope you enjoy your stay.

P.S.  Could you go with a different font colour? Black on brown is quite hard to read and most of us here are old enough that our eyes aren't as good as they used to be.

Done. And thank you for the warm welcome.
(04-22-2021, 07:36 AM)PaladinLeeroy Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 06:47 AM)LennyLen Wrote:

Welcome aboard.  You're right, we're not completely extinct yet.  I hope you enjoy your stay.

P.S.  Could you go with a different font colour? Black on brown is quite hard to read and most of us here are old enough that our eyes aren't as good as they used to be.

Done. And thank you for the warm welcome.

Greetings!
Hi my name is Ben. I have been playing World of Warcraft for a few years. I transfered by druid from Jaedenar to play with my friend Benn who has a level 70 in this guild. I played on a private realm known as wowscape and leveled up to 70 and ran Black Temple. I know that my highest level character on the retail world of warcraft is 47 but, on wowscape everything is faster and has better drops but i still know what it is like to have a 70. I would really like to join the lurkers because Benn has told me how good of a Guild it is and how helpful and kind everyone is. I would really appreciate an invite to the guild.
Hiyas!

By some miracle I actually managed to remember my old password. I guess I never really posted on this thread either so I feel this post is appropriate.

I recently started feeling like playing Diablo II again and that made me remember the Lounge, my first ever home online - even if I wasn't ever super active or anything. Not sure if I made a big enough splash back then for anyone to remember me. Still, there's some nostalgic joy in seeing this place still up nearly two decades later.
~Lukki
Hello everyone!
I'm Roberto from Florence, I've been hearing about you for years and today I decided to sign up.
Two things are certain in my life, the first is that I am a disaster in computer science Angry . the second is that Diablo1 is my game, I started when I had a lot more hair on my head and maybe I'll die bald throwing yet another fireball Tongue . I come from the console world and my torment is called Battle net, I've never played Diablo online, on the other hand I've developed dozens of level +40 characters for single player. I bought the game on GOG and I'm ready for battle-net but I arrived late, nobody left.
Maybe here I will find a way to make good online gaming.
Sorry for my english but it's a google translation Hello everyone
(01-17-2023, 02:21 AM)Sir Robert Wrote: Hello everyone!
I'm Roberto from Florence, I've been hearing about you for years and today I decided to sign up.
Two things are certain in my life, the first is that I am a disaster in computer science Angry . the second is that Diablo1 is my game, I started when I had a lot more hair on my head and maybe I'll die bald throwing yet another fireball Tongue . I come from the console world and my torment is called Battle net, I've never played Diablo online, on the other hand I've developed dozens of level +40 characters for single player. I bought the game on GOG and I'm ready for battle-net but I arrived late, nobody left.

Welcome.  I'm not sure how many people here still play D1, it's been pretty quiet for the last few years around here.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
(01-17-2023, 05:36 AM)LennyLen Wrote:
(01-17-2023, 02:21 AM)Sir Robert Wrote: Hello everyone!

Welcome.  I'm not sure how many people here still play D1, it's been pretty quiet for the last few years around here.

I understand, in fact I'm very late, I deserve it a bit. I would like to ask for advice, what do you think I should do to play Diablo 1 online, on the GOG forum I hear about Discord and private servers, I'm kind of caveman, i don't even know how to extract a zip file, any advice? Thanks to anyone who can help a poor newby like me