Faces of lurkers
Hi, Smile

Pete may I post your Wedding photo here ??? Idea

Quote:Hi,

Good thing, too. If you were the one on the left, you'd have changed more than the 47 years could account for! :lol:--Pete

edit: Eye see you Pete [Image: eye_ball.gif]

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.
Hi,

Quote:Pete may I post your Wedding photo here ??? :wub:
Magi gives her approval and it's OK with me, but why?

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:Hi,
Magi gives her approval and it's OK with me, but why?

--Pete
Hi Magi & Pete:wub:

I thought it would be nice for others here at LL to see you and your lovely wife Idea

Maybe you should post a picture of your choice here instead Wink

Magi this is a screenshot of you [rogue], Pete [mage or warrior]and myself after a hell run...do you know who the 2nd warrior is I can't remember :w00t:

[Image: arrows.jpg]

Hi Jim,

Quote:I thought it would be nice for others here at LL to see you and your lovely wife :)
Go ahead and post it. I've been planning to post a couple, myself, but they're still not unpacked from the last (or last two) moves.

Quote:Magi this is a screenshot of you [rogue], Pete [mage or warrior]and myself after a hell run...do you know who the 2nd warrior is I can't remember :w00t:
I don't remember, either. However, I suspect that Magi was the mage and I was the rogue -- those being our respective favorites. I see that, as usual, the warriors forgot to wear the Butt Plate of Protection. :)

--Pete

Hi, Smile

When I played Diablo1 with Magi she played the Rogue, I played the Warrior.

I had a pair of blue plaid pants just like yours & a Corduroy sport coat in light brown with a leather elbow patch. Tongue

What year is this photo?
[Image: SuePete.jpg]

Quote:Hi Jim,
Go ahead and post it. I've been planning to post a couple, myself, but they're still not unpacked from the last (or last two) moves.
I don't remember, either. However, I suspect that Magi was the mage and I was the rogue -- those being our respective favorites. I see that, as usual, the warriors forgot to wear the Butt Plate of Protection. Smile

--Pete

Hi,

Quote:What year is this photo?
1979 :)

--Pete

Hey! I know those people!

Quote:Hi Magi & Pete:wub:

I thought it would be nice for others here at LL to see you and your lovely wife :)

Maybe you should post a picture of your choice here instead ;)

Magi this is a screenshot of you [rogue], Pete [mage or warrior]and myself after a hell run...do you know who the 2nd warrior is I can't remember :w00t:

[Image: arrows.jpg]
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
This is absolutely touching! Pete and Magi FOREVER!

Quote:Hi, :)

When I played Diablo1 with Magi she played the Rogue, I played the Warrior.

I had a pair of blue plaid pants just like yours & a Corduroy sport coat in light brown with a leather elbow patch. :P

What year is this photo?
[Image: SuePete.jpg]
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!