Rogue tanks Mother Shahraz
Nihilum's web site has details and a video here.

76.31% dodge
12.16% parry
14.16% to be missed chance
1250 total agility
900-1000 Threat Per Second

I love guilds that are willing to try thinking outside the box to pull off different things, like having a bear tank Illidan (was done by a guild on Stormrage). Shear? No problem, Intervene ftw :)

What was especially awesome was that this was rogue tanking feat was done by a guild that hasn't beaten Illidan yet, so they weren't grossly overgeared for this.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I proposed a ways back using my rogue as an avoidance tank and met with a lot of resistance to the idea (inguild).

Glad someone is pursuing it,
~Frag B)
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:I proposed a ways back using my rogue as an avoidance tank and met with a lot of resistance to the idea (inguild).

~Frag B)
It wasn't from me! And this is coming from the girl who priest tanked Ramparts. :) I bet I could blow through some of the bigger ones on normal now.
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:I proposed a ways back using my rogue as an avoidance tank and met with a lot of resistance to the idea (inguild).

~Frag B)

I'm wondering where the a lot of resistance came from too. I always thought it was a neat idea. I know I said I didn't know if it was worth the effort to get the gear (especially since you had already sold some of the quest rewards that make the set work) but that was simply because we had a lot of tanks with nothing else to do at the time and we didn't seem to be running into any major roadblocks on progression (other than not having enough time since we only 25 man 5-8 hours a week). But if you thought I was one of the people providing resistance you misinterpretted me.

Heck I'm the guy who pet tanked Hakkar on our first guild kill of him. I also pet tanked Midnight on one of our earlier runs (we still hadn't killed prince since I'm pretty sure I had changed from beast to survival before we killed Prince) and who shaman tanked steamvaults a few times with gear appropriate alts. :) You know I like alternative tanking. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.