How To setup Hamachi for Diablo 1
I need instructions on how to get the hamachi server to work for Diablo 1 IPX games.
I have the server/pw up etc..
Quote:I need instructions on how to get the hamachi server to work for Diablo 1 IPX games.

If you are using Vista forget about it. Since you are probably not, here goes.

Go to network connections and right click on your hamachi connection. Click on properties, then click "install". Click "protocol", then "add". Now choose IPX/netbios (whatever). Now go back to your connection and right click, hit properties. Click on the ipx protocol and hit properties. Now set it to "00000000" and auto detect. If that doesn't work try "00000001".

Hope this helps.
Quote:I need instructions on how to get the hamachi server to work for Diablo 1 IPX games.
There is an instruction set how to install hamachi on The Dark Forums
[Image: Zamal.gif]
Quote:If you are using Vista forget about it. Since you are probably not, here goes.

Go to network connections and right click on your hamachi connection. Click on properties, then click "install". Click "protocol", then "add". Now choose IPX/netbios (whatever). Now go back to your connection and right click, hit properties. Click on the ipx protocol and hit properties. Now set it to "00000000" and auto detect. If that doesn't work try "00000001".

Hope this helps.

I'm not on vista.
And in the ipx properties switch the Internal Network number, right?
I tried both of those, and neither seemed to work.
My friend still cannot see me on the IPX game list.