We need YOU to record Diablo history!
Before two months ago I started a project to record all Diablo 1 history, knowledge and basically everything I can get my hands on about the game. Recently a friend of mine send me 45+ pictures of Battle.net that were taken some 20 years ago.

You can check them here: https://diablo1996.com/a-collection-of-p...2003-2006/

If you have ANY information that can be useful (even names, clans, experiences, etc. ) please send them to me either here or contact me directly in Discord (D1_Constantine).

That will be much appreciated !
You could try something to scrape the old Lounge website forums for a bunch of data from 2001-2003.

Then you could go even older by scraping data from the really, really old external Lounge forum that goes back to 1999 and is absolutely amazingly still online.  Like seriously, wow.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(07-12-2023, 04:26 PM)Bolty Wrote: You could try something to scrape the old Lounge website forums for a bunch of data from 2001-2003.

Then you could go even older by scraping data from the really, really old external Lounge forum that goes back to 1999 and is absolutely amazingly still online.  Like seriously, wow.

Thanks a lot man, that's very helpful. I don;t know when I'll have to siphon the information from there as I have a ton shit to do on the website. Nevertheless I would love to get an interview from you at some point if you don't mind as I think you have a lot to share.