WoW Scandal and Controversy Post
A Redditor has posted a massive history of World of Warcraft's scandals and controversies from beta to today. Though I am disappointed that the infamous NERD didn't make the list - he is, after all, the reason that the factions could no longer speak at all. Back in beta forsaken could speak common and thus participate in general chat. A undead mage named Nerd used to hang out in human lowbie zones like Redridge and Duskshire and would lure unsuspecting alliance to their deaths by pretending to help them with quests.
That was an awesome read, thanks for sharing.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(03-31-2022, 02:34 PM)Tal Wrote: A Redditor has posted a massive history of World of Warcraft's scandals and controversies from beta to today. Though I am disappointed that the infamous NERD didn't make the list - he is, after all, the reason that the factions could no longer speak at all. Back in beta forsaken could speak common and thus participate in general chat. A undead mage named Nerd used to hang out in human lowbie zones like Redridge and Duskshire and would lure unsuspecting alliance to their deaths by pretending to help them with quests.

This may be Mandela effect, but I recall Nerd was killing the quest givers constantly along with the Griffon master and was completely frustrating Alliance players cause they couldn't turn in quests or get them and it didn't set the attacker to being PvP so they couldn't be killed either on a non-PvP server.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.