Hamachi with Windows 10 Firewall?
Heya all. Been quite a bit of time since I've posted here but glad to be back.

Anyways, with the new GoGiablo version floating around I decided to show the girlfriend the game and she fell in love with it.

I got the Marsh and Belial patches both running on my main PC for her and my craptop for me. I managed to get a Hamachi network connected between said computers. I can even see the game in the UDP listing. However I cannot get the games to join. Looking around, quite a few people have said Windows 10's Firewall is a bit cautious around Hamachi. However when I used some Google-Fu I kept coming up with different methods on how to solve it.

So I bring this question to the Lounge itself! Has anyone had any luck getting Hamachi to work with Windows 10? If so, what steps did you have to take to get around the firewall issue?
As a follow-up I have abandoned Hamachi and used Radmin instead and it worked like a charm.
(01-02-2021, 05:56 PM)Phoenix7786 Wrote: Heya all. Been quite a bit of time since I've posted here but glad to be back.

Anyways, with the new GoGiablo version floating around I decided to show the girlfriend the game and she fell in love with it.

I got the Marsh and Belial patches both running on my main PC for her and my craptop for me. I managed to get a Hamachi network connected between said computers. I can even see the game in the UDP listing. However I cannot get the games to join. Looking around, quite a few people have said Windows 10's Firewall is a bit cautious around Hamachi. However when I used some Google-Fu I kept coming up with different methods on how to solve it.

So I bring this question to the Lounge itself! Has anyone had any luck getting Hamachi to work with Windows 10? If so, what steps did you have to take to get around the firewall issue?

I play with Hamachi and the IPX Wrapper: it works great.
My Heaven, your Hell.