Shadowlands pre-patch
I noticed Shadowlands pre-patch data is being downloaded. Does anyone know the patch date?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
'Tis a mystery. My gut is pre-patch will be 10/6 since they didn't announce Season end with this coming Tuesday's maintenance.
The reason I asked is I had not been playing for many months, despite the best intentions, and I wanted to get at least one Stormrage character from 110 to 120 before the level shrink. She reached 120 this morning.

I cheated and used the upgrade level boost for one of my characters on Tichondrius.
When I have not been playing WoW it is almost too overwhelming to take it up again.
Email from Blizzard says pre-patch on 10/13. Also Shadowlands is delayed till later in the year.
Just was granted Shadowlands Beta access alongside the announcements - seems like a very positive thing to me regarding delaying. That's the old Blizzard that I know and love - 'when ready'. Only put a few hours into Shadowlands and have found things to report all over so hopefully that's what they spoke about by 'polishing'.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.