Funny Who You Run Into
Just chilling out in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms when who should drop by but Zoid...

Zoid works for Blizzard now! He was a regular round these parts back in the day, famous for developing the first CTF mod for Quake and has worked on various game development (Metroid Prime, Left for Dead 2).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(03-26-2020, 04:25 PM)Bolty Wrote: Just chilling out in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms when who should drop by but Zoid...

Zoid works for Blizzard now! He was a regular round these parts back in the day, famous for developing the first CTF mod for Quake and has worked on various game development (Metroid Prime, Left for Dead 2).

That is amazing! Did you ask him a lot of probing questions??? What is his job with Blizzard?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I'd consider that a bit rude to probe deeply on what he does there, but he mentioned he does quite a bit for Classic.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Zoid was active on the EJ forums (and is still in its descendants). He was hired by Blizzard for his network programming wizardry in particular. The type of job where milliseconds matter.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!