EQUINE, mod manager for Diablo 1
Smile 
[Image: equine.png]
Hi Smile
I've created a mod manager for the first Diablo game called EQUINE (it doesn't add horses to the game unfortunately).
EQUINE is an acronym (Easy and Quick Installation Environment, best acronym ever I know).
Development of this program started in December of 2018. It recieve over 100+ upvotes on Diablo subreddit and been downloaded over 100+ times.

Currently EQUINE has the following mods:
Infernity
The Hell
Purgatory
The Dark
Belzebub
Tchernobog (auto-update)
V&K Middle Earth
Sinwar
The Awakening
DiabloPatch
Psycho Mod (German)
Crucible (auto-update)
Abyssmal Mod
Ultra Mod
Retribution Mod
Give Me Sanctuary (auto-update)

The program is capable of force-updating your game to 1.09b and downgrading it... if you want Tongue
It can also install a DDrawWrapper of your choice Smile
But that's not all, here a full list of features:
Copy DIABDAT.MPQ from game CD
Ping IP/Host
EQUINE can backup imortant game files
Save game backup (vanilla only)
Downloading/uninstalling mods
IPX Wrapper support
Mod folders
Mod updater
Auto-updater
You can add your own custom mods to the list

The source code of this program is fully available under the terms of GPLv3 Smile
So... why are you waiting?
Feel free to report any bugs/suggestions in this topic.

Installation:
Extract the archive to the root of your Diablo folder.

GitHub:
https://github.com/sergi4ua/equine
Download:
https://github.com/sergi4ua/equine/releases
Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/ymqHuWE

.zip   EQUINE-0.8.zip (Size: 420.56 KB / Downloads: 1)
10/10, reduced my d1 folder size from 5gb to 1 Smile
Hi, I just realised my old Diablo archive CD may be one of the last places on earth where all of those iconic old mods for Diablo and Hellfire are sleeping (along with some cool ingame screenshots).
If you like to include them in EQUINE, please let me know. Apart from those that you already provide I can offer

[Diablo]: Anorexorcism, Attika's IM mod, Balance of Power, Beta mod, Black Lodge v7.0, BR-mod, Depths of Hell, Diablo Fixed, Diablo German translation, Diablo VK (Varaya&Khan), Dragonlance, Dr. Zed's Mod, E&W, Fire Dragon's New Diablo, Hell Revisited, Hellspawned, Mephisto, NetherWorld, New Monster mod, Ozzman's Mod, Phantasmagoria, Phantom+, Purple, Rebirth, Sandablo, Sinister, Super Diablo, The Arcane World, Vanity, Wrath of Hell
[Hellfire]: Bossfire, Bullfire, Doomfire, Fantasy, Hellfire 1.02, 1.02.A5 & 1.03A, Hellfire Fixed, Hellfire German translation, Hellfire Rebalanced, Hellfire V3 (Khan&Varaya), Hellforge, Icestorm v2, Knights of Chaos, Wirtistopheles, Wozfire

Many of those mods come with a documentation or at least a DView/DRead data table. Still missing is the MPQ file for Hell Revisited. Would be glad if anybody still has it.
(11-14-2020, 09:13 PM)Rudra Wrote: Still missing is the MPQ file for Hell Revisited. Would be glad if anybody still has it.
Ok, nevermind. I remember that back in 2009 in this thread the MPQ was no longer obtainable.
However, I actually have just been able to rebuild the MPQ with all the files needed, so... it's working now. :-)