Guild Stash: Standard
From What I've seen since I came back, not a lot of people are playing standard.

The standard Guild Stash is a mess.

I'm going to start with all of the random "meh" gear, gems and supports, since most of that stuff is pretty easy to replace, if someone does decide to come and play.

Then I'm going to work on cleaning up, and moving out other stuff, and just generally making it a little easier to manage. I wont lie, I'm doing this mostly out of necessity for myself, as they are changing around the Atlas, and that's going to leave me with an overflow of old maps.

Don't worry, I wont be trashing good stuff, but if people want anything, now is the time to come and get it, before I start moving / cleaning / clearing it up.

If anyone needs gear, and they want to play in standard, I generally have loads of it, and normal currency to flesh out anything that people would need as well.

But the stash has been long overdue for a cleanup since before I came back, so... Yeah. Come and get it?
Shoju.
Used to play WoW on Terenas.
Played PoE for a while, Guild Leader of the Lurker guild there. Back to playing.
Lover of stringed instruments, and the beautiful music they make.
Long time no see....

Just started PoE a few weeks ago (yes, for the first time,) shortly after Immortal Fools Day. Played a Jugg 'mostly' blind through the Acts. Then got more info and re-specced a bit and spent some time in maps. Was going to try Raider with Toxic Rain for the new league when I can manage to get online. Anyone still playing?

Based on what I'm seeing on various forums about the servers for league start, I'm not the only one trying out PoE for the first time.

Wow... I need to edit my sig...
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
(12-08-2018, 12:23 AM)Concillian Wrote: Long time no see....

Just started PoE a few weeks ago (yes, for the first time,) shortly after Immortal Fools Day. Played a Jugg 'mostly' blind through the Acts. Then got more info and re-specced a bit and spent some time in maps. Was going to try Raider with Toxic Rain for the new league when I can manage to get online. Anyone still playing?

Based on what I'm seeing on various forums about the servers for league start, I'm not the only one trying out PoE for the first time.

Wow... I need to edit my sig...

I'm playing a RF Chieftain as my league starter right now for Betrayal.

so, if you see _Avatar_of_Ngamhu_ that's me.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I'm just installing it now. Be on the SSF HC Ladder as Frag______. Think Fragauder is my first char.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
(12-11-2018, 06:32 PM)Frag Wrote: I'm just installing it now. Be on the SSF HC Ladder as Frag______. Think Fragauder is my first char.

Hey Frag, how's it going!

FYI, you probably aren't, but you can't be lazy about chaos res in HC this league.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Good to see there are people coming back to the game.

I will only be hanging in Standard. I tried out Delve at the start of the league, and was unhappy enough with the massive glitches in the new content (The Delve Crawler disappeared, and I died in darkness more than once), so I'll just be hanging with all my fun gear.

If you are on, and see me on, Say hey in chat!

Now that I have the Standard Stash cleared out, I'm going to start filling it up with useful / decent gear and Stuff that people coming back to the game (or trying it out for the first time) could use in Standard. Leveling Uniques, Decent Starter Map Gear, and I'll be depositing some Orbs as well.

Good luck out there. The game has gotten pretty crazy.
Shoju.
Played PoE for a while, Guild Leader of the Lurker guild there. Back to playing.
(12-12-2018, 06:33 PM)Concillian Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 06:32 PM)Frag Wrote: I'm just installing it now. Be on the SSF HC Ladder as Frag______. Think Fragauder is my first char.

Hey Frag, how's it going!

FYI, you probably aren't, but you can't be lazy about chaos res in HC this league.

Hey Conc! It's going, good to see you. I've always aimed to keep it around 0%, 30% if possible, but that's usually asking a lot out of your drops. Good to be mindful of though, thank you!
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Yeah, if you're in the Betrayal League, the Bow Master in Betrayal is apparently NO JOKE.
Shoju.
(12-13-2018, 12:51 AM)Frag Wrote: Hey Conc! It's going, good to see you. I've always aimed to keep it around 0%, 30% if possible, but that's usually asking a lot out of your drops. Good to be mindful of though, thank you!

And now HC may be significantly more reasonable in this league:

1st patch note for 3.5.0d:
3.5.0d Patch notes Wrote:Improved Betrayal encounters by reducing damage dealt by most Syndicate members, improving skill signalling, reducing Syndicate member damage bonuses from some items, reducing skill off-screening, cleaning up residual objects to reduce clutter and reducing additional monster spawns in Fortification encounters.

I didn't have too many issues with how it was in SC once a build came together and started rolling, but before you had a chance for gear and skills to come together into something cohesive, there were clear one shot opportunities, and I simply could not imagine learning the Sydicate mechanics blind on HC, as there's no real feedback on what happened... especially fortification encounters with It That Fled and Tora... so much mist and creatures and such masking the visual indicators from the big attacks, and those members specifically had large damage ranged attacks with large chaos components that also had hard to see visual indicators.

Once gear and skills came together it seemed alright, but supposedly it got very one-shotty again at high map tiers, but I haven't been over T4 yet, so can't comment on that.

I'd like to try HC at some point, though I've been having a lot of fun with a near +200% move speed raider with toxic rain that isn't really what I'd consider HC compatible. Probably won't make time for HC, but it at least seems somewhat reasonable with this patch note.
I think the changes that I'm most pleased about from this latest patch are the delve changes (But admittedly, I'm not in Betrayal to know about those).

Delving was slow and tedious, and it didn't feel worth it to go back and look for veins, and other "stuff" if you didn't see something worth your time, and I was only Delving to get the Favour level to get my hideout decorations that they decided to Re-gate for me. I may actually try to Delve for orbs now.
Shoju.